The Complementary Therapy Awards 2018 are now open to enter. These awards are devised by Chamberlain Dunn in association with the Federation of Holistic Therapists and
how complementary therapists are successfully working alongside or supporting statutory regulated
health and care professionals to enhance patient-centred care and improve treatment outcomes. The media partner for the Awards is UK Health Radio and Health Triangle Magazine.
The awards are open to all complementary therapists working as individuals, or in teams where complementary therapists play a leading role.
The Award categories are:
innovation, best practice and success in complementary therapies. They will demonstrate
- The Award for prevention and self-care
- The Award for cancer care
- The Award for palliative care
- The FHT Award for complementary therapy research
- The Award for mental health and well-being
- The Award for pain management, injury prevention and rehabilitation
- The Award for furthering integrated healthcare
- Overall winner – complementary therapist or team of the year
The closing date for entries is 17.00 Monday 3 September but it’s never too soon to start
preparing your entry. If you apply by 2 July your entry will be free. After that up to and
including 3 September entries will cost £45.
To find out what the judges are looking for and how to enter visit the website
www.complementarytherapyawards.co.uk and to
keep up to date with this new awards programme you can sign up here for updates, follow them on Twitter @CompTherapyAwds or get in
touch with organisers Chamberlain Dunn on 020 8334 4500.