Birmingham, Friday 9th and Saturday 10th September 2016
This annual event is always very popular – it is the only multi-disciplinary event of its kind in the UK bringing together 90 undergraduate students from 11 health care disciplines and different universities across the country. This year it is focused on “Mental Health: a 360° approach”.
We have some fantastic speakers lined up, including Carrie Grant – current host of The One Show and previous Fame Academy and Pop Idol judge – who is an engaging and inspirational patient advocate for mental health problems.
This event is open to ALL students from health and social care courses across the UK (undergraduate/postgraduate). It provides:
- excellent multi-disciplinary networking opportunities
- interactive workshops with real-life patients speaking about their experiences
- inspirational talks from renowned speakers in the field
- an innovation challenge with prizes up for grabs
- a poster competition with cash prizes (this would also count as a national poster presentation for your CV!)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our previous students have said:
“I consider this to be the most beneficial educational experience I have had to date and I have already had the opportunity to use some of what I have learned to help others”
“The learning opportunities provided were excellent and extremely relevant to my studies and future career. The multi-disciplinary environment was invaluable and I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of mutual respect”