4th-5th March, Online, GMT+1
This is the 3rd international event for The Social Prescribing Network which as the home of the Social Prescribing Network, we are proud to support. The only international conference for social prescribing in the world, this event will run over two days and will be held online, with every effort made to maintain opportunities for networking. There will also be some satellite events around the main conference.
This conference will shine a light on the role of community in social prescribing and to reflect on the role of social prescribing throughout and beyond the Covid-19 pandemic both in the UK and across the globe.
There will be a mixture of plenary sessions, concurrent workshops and research workshop presentations, interspersed with networking opportunities. The conference will also have a virtual exhibitors hall as well a virtual research poster room and a range of digital content available to delegates for several weeks after the conference.
Confirmed Keynote Speaker Day 1: Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
Confirmed Keynote Speaker Day 2: Dr Kate Mulligan, Assistant Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto. Winner of the Best International Social Prescribing Scheme 2018.
Concurrent workshops will cover the following areas
- Social prescribing that supports community development
- Culture, Arts and Health in Social prescribing
- Social Prescribing for people Not in Employment, Education or Training
- Seed and the Community – the role of green prescribing
- Social prescribing for Carers
- The role of Digital in Social Prescribing
- Social Prescribing for Early Years, Children and Young People.
- How does social prescribing support the housing sector and the homeless?
Click for the latest programme.
With thanks to the conference supporters